With so many music schools out there, it can be hard to know which one is right for your child. Do you want them to learn classical music or rock guitar? Will they be taking weekly lessons or attending a summer camp?
Here are 10 top tips to help you choose the right music school for your child:
1. Find out what style of music your child is interested in.
2. Ask about the qualifications of the teachers.
3. Find out what kind of facilities the school has.
4. Ask about the school’s performance opportunities.
5. Find out about the school’s philosophy and approach to teaching.
6. Ask about the fees and payment options.
7. Ask about the length of time the school has been operating.
8. Find out about the school’s accreditation.
9. Ask about the school’s safety policies.
10. Get a tour of the school.
With these 10 tips, you’re sure to find the right music school for your child!
Additionally, here are a few more tips to help you make a decision:
11. Look for reviews and testimonials online from current and past students and their parents.
12. Consider the location and travel time to the music school.
13. Check for any additional services the music school offers, such as music therapy or instrument rentals.
14. Ask if there are any trial lesson options so your child can try out the school before committing long-term.
15. Don't be afraid to ask questions - the more information you have, the better decision you can make for your child's musical education.
Napa School of Music offers a unique early childhood music education program for ages 18 months to 5 years old.
We use the Kodaly Method, which is based on the idea that all children are musical and can learn to play an instrument if they are given the proper instruction and environment.
Our program is designed to teach children the basics of music theory and how to play an instrument in a fun and nurturing environment.
Contact us today to schedule a free trial lesson!
Call Us To Register at 707-252-4040 or visit our website: https://www.napaschoolofmusic.com/. We offer lessons for Voice, Piano, Keyboards, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Percussion, Violin, Viola, Cello, Ukulele, Mandolin, Banjo, Flute, Saxophone, Trumpet, Tuba, and Trombone near the following cities: American Canyon, California Vallejo, California Fairfield, California Yountville, California St. Helena, California Sonoma, California #musiclessons #musictraining #musictheory #instrumentallessons #napaschoolofmusic